The System HLV (High Low Volume) is Variable Geometry.
With ANTI-DRIFT + ANTI-POLLUTION Technology:
- Symmetric Distribution, Right-Left.
- Wide Top Deflectors.
- Anti-drift nozzles.
- Tangential Nozzles, front side: no spray mist recirculation.
- Electrostatic Charge, High Density (E±S+)
The New HLV System, Variable Geometry is characterized by 2 large mouths, independent and that the offer a wider adjustment range:
- A Quick Adjustment of spray Angle: Side-Side
- A Quick Adjustment of spray Angle: Top Side
- A Quick Adjustment of spray Power: Side-Side
- A Quick Adjustment of spray Power: Top Side
The adjustment of the 2 individual spray mouths is achieved by 2 push-pull knobs provided on each one.
The Function Variable Geometry makes it possible to adjust the machine to correctly spray any type of Plantation, with infinite variability, for row spacing up to 8 meters and trees up to 8 meters high.
The Variable Geometry System also allows you to adjust the absorbed power for energy saving and for use with tractors of different power, maximum or minimum.
The New HLV-System is specific to the treatment in "Multivolume", with the prompt adjustment for HIGH, Medium, and LOW volume spraying.
Furthermore, the HLV system, ensures:
- A very good Uniformity of Distribution.
- A Maximum Symmetry of Distribution, Right and Left.
- A Great Spray Power Penetration toward the top of trees.
- A Precise definition of the angle of emission, for the minimum leaves Dripping and a Minimal air Drift, laterally and upwards.
The System HLV - Dielectric is ready for the TIFONE Electrostatic Charge (E±S+) of Advanced Technology, granting:
- A most comprehensive spray coverage, including the less exposed surfaces.
- High reduction of spray mixture,
- Drastic reduction of losses due to drift: Aerial, Lateral and to Ground,
- with Great Savings of pesticide and time for less tank refilling, up to 50% ...
- ...and more, depending on the attention of the operator.